Social Media Management
Facebook Page Management
Our experts know what works and they will create a new Facebook page for your business or revamp your existing page with images, tabs, and compelling content that has been proven to be effective.
Website To Social Integration
Bond your website directly to your Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter pages with social links, tabs, and apps that keep your content synched up.
Additional Social Media
Expand your reach with additional social profiles like Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn. Our experts will ensure that all of the pages have consistent branding and messages that reach the most potential customers based on your business.
Social Media Advertising
Grab the attention of your customers and show up in more feeds with targeted ads, reaching your exact perfect clientele.
Frequent Social Posts
Reach your customers with guaranteed regular posts about your specific business and not just the industry you work in. We guarantee multiple weekly posts that include images, links to articles, and specific info about your business.
Enhance your platforms with a variety of options, including social site shopping apps, appointment apps, and contact forms that are integrated, also landing pages, coupons, menus, videos and more…
Is Social Media the Future of Customer Service?
– While social media usage continues to increase, it’s already the top Internet activity, beating out email, messaging, and even games.
On the low end, some sources say Americans spend ~30 minutes daily on social media (Wall Street Journal). On the higher end, other sources (such as Twitter) say consumers are spending over 4 hours a day on the internet, over half of which (2.4 hours/day) is spent on social media.
– 70% of Facebook users log on daily, including 43% who do so several times a day. 59% of Instagram users, 38% of Twitter users, 27% of Pinterest users, and 22% of Linked users log on daily. (Pew Research). Mark Zuckerberg has revealed that Americans spend an average of 40 minutes per day on Facebook.
– To help put this in perspective, in a 2014 survey of U.S. consumers, 91% say their mobile phone is just as important as their car (91%) and deodorant (91%), and significantly more important than television (76%) and coffee (60%).
This naturally leads to a rise in consumer demand for social customer service.
– Further, it has been found that 33% of customers prefer to contact brands using social media rather than the telephone.
– Gartner found that failure to respond via social channels can lead to a 15% increase in the churn rate for existing customers.
– An estimated $41 billion is lost by U.S. companies alone each year due to poor customer service.
– When companies engage and respond to customer service requests over social media, those customers end up spending 20% to 40% more with the company, says research from Bain & Company.
– According to a recent McKinsey study, companies that improve their customer experience from average to ‘wow’ can see a 30-50% improvement in key measures such as likelihood to renew, likelihood to recommend and likelihood to buy another product.
And remember: on social media, you’re not just showing a single customer a great experience, but also their friends and everyone else watching.
Call JPB Marketing today at 419-282-2905 to learn more about our social media management services!